Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Guide Books & Maps of the Late 1930`s Help Please

Guys,
    I recently found a whole stack of tourist maps & guide books, some with foldout maps on Germany from 1937/1938 and a few from the early 1930`s. They`re in English, most all are about 40 or so pages long with a foldout map attached to the back cover except for the smaller tourist pamphlets. They cover everything from German Railways to speed along German roads. These guidebooks are from all over Germany. On the back cover of the larger guidebooks it says " In the series German Guide-Books ( Deutsche Verkehrsbucher) published by the Reichsbahnzentrale fur den Deutschen Reiseverkehr Berlin. These things extoll the virtues of the New Germany. The ones I`m looking at now is for Berlin, Potsdam and the Kurmark and also Sport in Germany( which right on the first page shows Hitler and several other officials. Most of the photos are of the countryside and special landmarks, but several show Hitler and all mention the NSDAP in some form or another. My question is, do any of these have value and if so, in what kind of price range. Most all are in good to very good condition. There are also a couple of post war guide books as well. Thanks

maps

I just redug these out and any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X